In this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I job interview Xenia Muntean. Xenia is the CEO and Co-Founder of Planable, a content review and advertising and marketing collaboration platform utilised by around 5,000 teams behind makes this kind of as Hyundai, Christian Louboutin, Viber, and United Nations. Prior to launching Planable, at 20 y.o. she constructed a digital promoting agency and led social for consumers this kind of as Coca-Cola.
Xenia has been regarded on the Forbes 30 Under 30 listing and she spoke on the Innovation Phase at Cannes Lions in 2018. Xenia graduated from Tim Draper’s startup academy in Silicon Valley and took Planable by means of the Techstars London accelerator in 2017. She has also revealed a book – The Manifesto on Written content Advertising and marketing Teams and has launched her personal podcast – Individuals of Advertising.
Social media is a advertising and marketing channel right now that can not be disregarded. The CEO and Co-Founder of Planable, Xenia Muntean, was tired of expending her daily life in a spreadsheet generating material and juggling managing many social media accounts. In its place of continuing to spin her wheels in such a seemingly unproductive workflow, she determined to locate and build her very own remedy to the difficulty. In this episode, I talk with Xenia about her journey in constructing Planable, the issues the system has sought out to resolve for so numerous people, and the several techniques you can use Planable in your articles setting up to improve your consumer journey.
Thoughts I request Xenia Muntean:
- [1:49] What it was like heading by way of the Techstars Accelerator system and how do you assume it relates in phrases of success for you?
- [2:36] Why did you create Planable?
- [4:53] What’s been the toughest point for you to figure out or learn along your journey with generating Planable?
- [6:31] What’s been the most satisfying element of developing your possess expanding Planable?
- [7:23] What was the biggest matter you did to launch Planable, that led to a good offer of achievement?
- [8:53] What was the launch with AppSumo like?
- [10:55] What are some of the problems that Planable noticed together the way?
- [14:10] What role does AI enjoy in information organizing and in execution and even inside of the Planable software?
- [15:46] What are some of the methods that you are seeing people use Planable for distinct phases of the buyer journey?
- [17:32] How are you looking at companies and consultants working with a software like Planable?
- [19:13] The place men and women can find out extra about Planable, and is there an present you have for Duct Tape Internet marketing Podcast listeners?
Much more About Xenia Muntean:
Take The Promoting Assessment:
Like this show? Simply click on more than and give us a assessment on iTunes, please!
Planable is a social media collaboration software that aids marketers all around the globe program, make, overview, approve, and program social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google my Business, TikTok and LinkedIn. If you wanna look at it out, you can in fact give it a attempt for absolutely free. Just go to planable.io, sign up, and begin developing amazing material. There’s no credit rating card essential or time restrict to the totally free system. You have 50 posts involved and as soon as you arrive at that selection, you can use the coupon DUCTTAPE50 and get 50% off the very first 2 months for any prepare that suits your desires. Go to planable.io, grab your group and give it a spin.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio vacation spot for enterprise professionals who seek out the ideal education and learning and inspiration on how to mature a company.
7 Ways to Scale Your Consulting Apply With out Incorporating Overhead
The Duct Tape Promoting Consultant Network has assisted me to increase my business by over 40% in the past 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND